Mary Haney will lead Highview Alternative Program as the new Program Director for Alternative Learning and Secondary Literacy.
“I feel very excited about this opportunity, particularly to build relationships with students and families at Highview,” Haney told the school board this spring. “There are innovations I feel are possible for all students.”
This spring, the secondary principals announced the creation of new new administrative teams to support our commitment to advance student achievement. Starting next fall, several assistant principals will be moved to align administrative strengths to the needs of each school.
"Each of our principals brings unique strengths and perspectives to leadership, and it is important to make sure we have the right teams in place as we continue to strive for high academic achievement," said Executive Director of Student Services and Secondary Schools Michael Favor.
The new teams are as follows:
- Armstrong High School Team: Head Principal Dave Dahl and Assistant Principals John Cook, Chris Meisch and Lori Sundberg
- Cooper High School Team: Head Principal Frank Herman and Assistant Principals Erick Norby, Shaunece Smith and Claire Vincent
- Plymouth Middle School Team: Head Principal Bruce Beidelman and Assistant Principals Krista Range and Michael Sullivan
- Robbinsdale Middle School Team: Head Principal George Nolan and Assistant Principals Jim Calhoun and Jay Hancock
- Mary Haney will lead Highview Alternative Program as the new Program Director for Alternative Learning and Secondary Literacy. Current Cooper principal Chris Hester will move to the head principal position at FAIR Crystal.